Criteria for training attachment
1. Candidates must either be
- Pharmacy technician practicing in oncology pharmacy setting.
- Oncology Pharmacist looking to upgrade their aseptic skills.
- Pharmacists interested to switch to oncology pharmacy practice.
1. Please fill in the application form and submit to the chairman of the board for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you are selected, the committee will inform you and your hospital in writing.
3. Upon selection, please obtain a letter of approval from your hospital/institution for your training attachment.
4. The training grant will cover your air fare, hotel accommodation and transportation required for the training attachment. The grant will be paid to your hospital and will not exceed more than S$2,500 or equivalent.